Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bad Quality Of Regular Gasoline From Pertamina

Last week my car's fuel pump was broken and I had to buy the new one which cost me Rp 1,430,000 its around USD 150.00 including the service charge. And understand from the man that fixed my car, that my car's problem mostly faced to those drivers who using regular (premium) gasoline. And after searching in internet right away I reached home, I found out the same story with most other drivers who using regular gasoline from Pertamina product.

And today i saw the head line from one of newspapers said "Dirut Pertamina Terancam".
The newspaper quoted member of House Rep. says that the blast of LPG 3 Kg tube lately can be suspected in order to change the Pertamaina's Director. As previously before Gov. change the old Director to present Director on 2009, it was sake by Pertamina's Plumpang Depot explosions and set on fire.

Is this bad quality of regular gasoline of Pertamina and the 3kg LPG blasting issues are same way as the previous story above ? I don't know, whether above story is true or not but however the problem and the most is, we are the consumers are the victims. Should we class action Pertamina? What do you think?

Some told me that it is in order to make drivers to change to pertamax i/o premium.
If it so then we should class action Pertamina. If we should change to pertamax, I prefer to change to super from Shell for sure. Believe all drivers will said so. Since then I never use Pertamina's gasoline anymore but super from Shell.

No comments:

Search This Blog